Thursday 9 August 2012

The Immortals

Injustice that is not recognised by an authority..
Is a terrible crime in which truth shall exalt,
any lie that is told, an opinion or a story is not
based on fact, it is only an opinion or a story.
Them deceivers have created there very own Pandora box.
Your lies are your own failures.
Where ever there is injustice is worlds that are built on poison.
Where ever there is injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere said Martin Luther King
When the truth like a summer day shines,
the purged idiots parched between there fences will be witness
to there own modern miscarriage of family court justice. And they will arrive
on there horse drawn carriage of lies and parade up and down as if the world waits.
I have the great fire of truth and justice will come like spoils in the night I will
have an unflickering smile and I shall hold my back straight I am free free I have no regret
I lived to protect the innocent with security and I fill the high tide of my soul with an inviolable love, that is both indivisible and undivided.
My body is mortal my soul immortal. Lies do not stand the test. Numb, always seeking to maintain there world built upon layers and layers of scorn.
Injustice It feels great knowing god the universe is with me, undoubtedly favours the just, and no guy, person, woman, or man no mortal lie can change the immorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment